Welcome to my website. where want to showcase the most important projects I've worked on to date.
So far, I've work in Python, R and VBA, and I'm looking forward to doing major projects in C++. Over the past three years I've gained experience in data analysis, database management and app development while working for Statistics Denmark in Copenhagen.
Through an amazing opportunity of working at L&S Bank, I've taken part in data quality analysis, Credit risk analysis and the development of AI.
Thanks to my energy and enthusiasm, I've managed to secure these opportunities while studying mathematics and statistics at UCPH.
Laan&Spar Bank Copenhagen, Denmark
Data science intern Jan23-Now
• Mapped the underlying databases and analysed the data quality for the IRB data pipelines.
• Analysed and documented the data analysis process on high-risk customers and presented my findings to the head of internal revision and the head of credit.
Developed and maintained an automatized process for data quality assurance on datawarehouse tables.
•Assisted in the development and deployment of the data governance policy and framework.
• Was asked by leadership to look into AI solutions, as an extension of my passion for the subject.
DJØF Copenhagen, Denmark
VBA&Python instructor Jan23-Now
• Led a series of courses on advanced Excel, Python, and VBA with an average of 20 students per course.
• Developed coursework for the courses in advanced VBA. Topics included nesting, connections to tables, pivottables and datamodels and the connection between windows applications within VBA/VBS.
Statistics Denmark Copenhagen, Denmark
Data analyst intern Sep21-Now
• Developed analysis solutions, with a combination of Excel/VBA/VBS, SAS and SQL.
• Profitability and performance analysis of statistics projects associated with statistics sold. Key areas of the analysis were project income, expenses,duration, and number of hours spent.
•Documented the software architecture for the Donations system. Developed in a combination of C#, SQL, and Excel.
•Maintained and operated the timesheets and HR analysis systems. Developing further advanced analytics tools for the HR analysis systems.
UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN
Bachelor, Mathematical statistics, Graduation: Winter 2023
Thesis: Stochastic volatility modelling for option pricing with implied volatility
Relevant Coursework: General insurance mathematics, Life insurance mathematics, Stochastic processes, Mathematical statistics
What work have I done?
At current I have multiple smaller projects in the works. A bit of AI, both for chatbotting and other significant solutions. Adding to that I'm working on a galaxy simulation and some quantitative analysis.
at current I'm working on my bachelor project in stochastic volatility for Options pricing. This will be done in R. Previously I've worked on a code for automatic data reading.
I've mostly worked with VBA combined with SAS for work purposes. This includes on-click effects, email reading, email sending, simple data manipulation.